Record Series 266 contains ephemera and publications generated by the Friends of the UCLA Library between 1953-1984.
The Friends of the UCLA Library was founded in 1951 to fund collection purchases and sponsor public programs celebrating the
UCLA library's resources and services. The first President was Mr. W.W. Robinson. Collection development emphasis was on manuscripts,
local historical records, family papers, and rare and expensive books. The organization served as a link between the campus
and the public community of booklovers.
0.4 linear ft.
Copyright of portions of this collection has been assigned to The Regents of the University of California. The UCLA University
Archives can grant permission to publish for materials to which it holds the copyright.
COLLECTION STORED OFF-SITE AT SRLF: Open for research. Advance notice required for access. Contact the UCLA Library Special
Collections Reference Desk for paging information.